Our website uses “cookies”. You can specify the conditions for storage or access to your data by changing the settings of “cookies” in your browser.
What are “cookies”?
“Cookies” are short text files that are stored in the browser or on the hard disk of the computer of the user of the website where cookies are used. In the case of a repeated visit by the user on the website, “cookies” allow to recognize the user’s end device and adapt the website to his preferences.
What are the functions of “cookie” files?
Cookies can have different functions. The basic ones are remembering the user’s preferences and adapting to them the content of websites, enabling the preparation of statistics of visits to websites or the ability to recommend to the user the content that is most suitable for them.
For what purpose do we use “cookies”?
We use “cookies” used by our software on our websites for the following purposes:
- Website configuration – allow you to set functions and services on the website.
- Authentication – allow you to inform when a user is logged in, so that the website can show relevant information and functions.
- Analyzes and surveys of users’ behavior – they enable reading preferences of users and by analyzing their improvement and development of products and services. The collection of information takes place anonymously, without identifying the personal data of individual users and includes data on recently viewed products and participation in the survey.
What kind of “cookies” do we use?
We use several types of cookies on our websites, which we distinguish due to the following criteria:
- Due to the time the “cookie” file is placed in the user’s end device – we use both “cookies” placed for the duration of the session (browser usage time), as well as files that are not deleted when the browser is closed and remain in user’s device for a specified period of time or without a validity period.
- Due to the origin of the exhibitor – we use both our own “cookies” and “external” cookies, originating from partners with whom we cooperate.
- Due to the interference in the privacy of the user – most often we use “cookies” needed to enable the functionality of the site, the use of which does not consist in tracking the user. In addition, we also use “cookies” to track users’ behavior, but we do not collect information that identifies personal data of a specific user.
Do we use “cookies” from third parties?
We use external cookies from entities we work with. Due to the fact that the operation of some “cookie” files from external partners may be different than presented in this policy, please read the information on these “cookies” available on the websites of our partners:
How do you delete or block “cookies”?
The default settings of the web browser usually allow you to place “cookies” in the user’s end device. According to art. 173 par. 2 of the Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws of December 21, 2012, item 1445) leaving such browser settings after receiving information about “cookies” used on the site is tantamount to consent to the use of “cookies” on websites .
The user can change the default settings of the browser to avoid placing “cookies” on his device. Description of “cookie” configuration for individual browsers: Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Bing, Safari.
However, it should be remembered that the deletion or blocking of “cookies” may be related to the fact that some sections of our websites will not function properly. In particular, blocking “cookies” prevents you from logging in to our site or using the “Basket”.
Gathering other data
On our servers, we also store other data than those that we obtain using “cookies”. This data is primarily IP addresses, so the numbers assigned to devices from which users browse the content posted on our site. We also store the time of arrival of the query to our server, the name of the user’s workstation and information about the browser used. In addition, if the user is redirected to the website of our website from another website, we collect information about the URL from which the redirection occurred.
Processing of personal data
- Please be advised that:
– The administrator of personal data is RS CONNECT Sp. Z o.o. DOMANIEWSKA, No. 47, lok. 10 places WARSAW, code 02-672, REGON: 367901339, Tax ID: 5213789646,
We store the collected data primarily to ensure the highest possible quality of service administration. In addition, they serve us to compile statistics on the way users use our site. The data collected is not disclosed to third parties, except for public authorities authorized by law.
– based on Article. 6 par. 1 lit. b of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016,
recipients of your data will be only entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of data entrustment agreements and legal provisions,
Your personal data will be kept for 24 months,
you have the right to request the administrator to access personal data, the right to rectify it, delete or limit processing, the right to object to the processing, the right to transfer data and the right to withdraw consent at any time,
you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority,
– Your data will not be profiled.